Sunday, June 24, 2007

my exam is tmr and im, HAVING FUN?
HAHA i totally slacked the day away omg.
(omg this reminds me of prelims where i was watching goong at 11pm the night before the physics paper :/)

dragged myself out of bed for tuition today.
mean, ugly, short guys should burn in hell.
stop bitching about my friend.
you are a guy, act like one.
you bloody loser.
argh :(

ANYWAY it was still pretty fun.
joked around with camille and jeffery and of course highlight of the morning- old chang kee! (omg i ate so much unhealthy food today! I JUST FINISHED AN ICE CREAM BAR :x)
but ew the seafood gyoza sucks, i feel so cheated :(
i was feeling really tired after tuition so luckily my dad was there to fetch me home (:
spammed daft punk while travelling along bukit timah road (brings back lovely memories (:)

came home and slacked online (AGAIN HAHA)
and chatted with joan tay!
OMG LIKE ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I SPOKEN TO HER.
I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :(
and she's coming back in a week's time!
lovessssssssss <3

omg i cannotcannotcannot wait.

mahjong
bridge
mao
hardcore drama watching (hours and overnight)
sleepover
novena chicken rice
kbox (screaming in the microphone, jumping on the couch and singing tuo diao! AND YES WE CAN SING CHINESE SONGS OK. JUST CAUSE I GOT A SUBPASS DOESNT MEAN I CANT EVEN READ THE CHINESE WORDS :()
bakerzinn (tiramisu! TIRA MISS YOU JOAN TAY HAHA :D)
hours long phone calls (finally i can talk to joan tay over the phone again :D)
going back to sc


and many many more.
i just cannot wait :D

and going shopping with michelle lai on fri after my chinese paper!
no not window shopping, REAL SHOPPING.
(i hope you didnt bluff me michelle lai! you better have money omg HAHA)
OMG IM SO EXCITED, JUST CANT HIDE IT WOOHOO :D

and yup its 10.19 and im still slacking.
argh :/
but at least preena, teresa and i are meeting at toa payoh macs to study tmr morning!
so i can squeeze in 4 hours of physics before the paper :D (and still get my big breakfast! YUM)
the stupid guys rather sleep more than come out early to study.
bloody pigs tsk.

ok maybe i should read some physics again :/
bye!

AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR MID YEARS.

edit/
OMG SHIT its like 12.30 and i spent the past few hours talking to joan tay.
MISS YOU MISS YOU MISS YOU :(
and im listening to jay chou now?!
HAHAH OMG
SUDDEN CHEENA MOOD.
makes me think of denise leong, joan tay, the good old days omg :(
shitttttttttt i totally didnt revise physics.
i shall cram physics tmr HAHA
goodnight!