Wednesday, June 20, 2007

OMGOMGOMG CLIFTON YEO IS GOING TO BE THE CAUSE OF MY FAILURES DURING MID YEARS.
he just sent me muse songs from some gig in japan( AWESOME QUALITY THANK YOU THANK YOU CLIFTON YEO) and reminded me that the hugeeeeeeeeeeeee muse gig at wembley stadium in london just happened a few days ago and like he's checking out youtube videos on it.
and of course wanyin puts muse before self so now im watching youtube too!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :(

but the gig was mega-ly awesome!
matt was wearing red (<3<3<3) and sounded fantastic (as usualllllll :D)
everyone is praising it being like the best and biggest gig ever etc!
i'm getting the dvd when it comes out!
the crowd was crazyyyyyyyyyyy.
everyone singing and jumping, i wish i was there! :(:(
(I MISS MUSE, PLEASE COME BACK TO SINGAPORE ASAP)
ARGH WHY AM I NOT BRITISH.

i'm like watching blackout(matt's voice is so damn sexy) and they even had dancers/acrobats on huge floating ballons(think like cirque de sole, ok im sorry i cant spell it HAHA) in the stadium!
and the place is bloody big lah, they were like playing for a crowd of like 100k people.
and the wholeeeeeeeee stadium is lit up like the night sky.
i love it when muse does that during their indoor gigs!
muse's stage designs are always beautifullllllllllllll :D

ok im just going on like a crazy fan girl.
i'm going to check out their other videos now!
:x :x :x

edit/
IM SORRY, HERE I GO AGAIN.
you know what muse/matt does to me.
matt is probably the ugliest man that has fascinated me but he's just oh so adorable!
short, pale and i hate his new haircut but he has the besttttttttttt voice, besttttttttttt humour, besttttttttt stage prescence, bestttttttt pianist and bestttttttttt music making ability
he makes me go crazy!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
im going to flood this place with gorgeous pictures of the gig now!
and im going to throw in some gorgeous matt shots :D


















(only dom can carry off skinny pants, especially COLOURED skinny pants. he has like a whole range of colours- red, yellow, blue, green, pink HAHA)











edit edit/
HAHAH SORRY.
I FORGOT I WANTED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT MYSELF TODAY.

i hate my hair!
my fringe is too long, my hair is too limp AND IM DROPPING A HELL LOT OF HAIR.
LIKE A HELL ALOT.
IM DAMN SCARED:(

i hate my skin!
i hate periods omg.
my skin is horribleeeeeeeee.
ever since like upper secondary my skin has been detereoriating.
like my nose?!
gosh i've got such disgusting unclear skin around the nose area.

i hate my legs!
THEY ARE FULL OF SCARS.
thanks to hockey and that time in sec 4 when i fell on the track and cut my knee on the drain while talking and running around the slippery bend
SOME CREAM CALLED 'SCAR BUSTER' DOESNT WORK ON THEM.
and my skin is damn dry!
ARGH

ok bye im going to drown my sorrows in muse and physics (and put more scar buster!) :(