Thursday, June 14, 2007

my muscles are achingggggggggg.
argh.
unfit unfit :(
having not done hockey pt for so long, doing 'hands under knees', sprints and squats SUCK.
my thighs are aching, shoulders are aching (did too much pushing ystd) and i think my calves too :(
lucky my group didnt have to do laughing buddha, if not i can say byebye to my arm muscles :(
i was alright last night then after i woke up i was like omggggggggggggg, i dont want to move :(
and maybe also cause i had quite a bad dream last night, couldnt really sleep very well.
plus lack of sleep :(
BRYAN LAH.
kept me online till like 2+, i was damnnnnnnnnnnn tired lah :(
and yes remember that you owe me a drink when school reopens for helping you so much!

anyway,
i think i'll be staying home today, BOOOOOOOO.
BORING :(
i seriously cant study at home, i'll always be on the computer :x
im supposed to go study at united square starbucks but aiming and teresa cant make it, and preena doesnt feel like going so im not going.
oops :x
nevermind the guys can study themselves (: