Wednesday, March 11, 2009

for the past few days my mum and i have been arguing alot about what courses and schools im going to apply.
the arguments arent serious but the number of occurances have been increasing to annoying numbers.
i intend to apply to business management and accountancy at all 3 schools and she tells me such fucking nonsense like why you want to apply to nus accountancy, my friend said its not recognised.
how the hell can nus not be recognised anyway.
basically its ok to go to all 3 business schools and im just trying to see if i can squeeze into any of them.

and i dont intend to consider civil engineering anymore so i'll probably be putting real estate and econs after business and she keeps telling me all these bullshit.
sometimes she's ok with it sometimes she tells me to consider carefully its my career and whatever crap.
im really sick of people telling me not to go into real estate.
the most supportive person right now is probably the uncle sitting opposite me in the office who told me to go into real estate like i wanted to.

and she keeps inteferring and surfing all the uni websites and printing out pages of all the criteria or whatever and im really fed up.
yea ok i know she's trying to do this to help me or whatever but its pissing the shit out of me and i want her to back off.

now im at the total lost at what courses to apply and what order to put them.
and im scared i'll miss the deadline or something.
what a fucking nuisance.