Wednesday, March 18, 2009

this week work has been ^*%&%#$^#%$&%$&%.
ok so maybe im not doing like a whole range of work but i think the fact that what im doing is SO DAMN REPETITIVE AND PRACTICALLY BRAINLESS really annoys me and drives me crazy.
but at least ive already cleared all the files backlog and im slightly more than halfway through the loose paper backlog.
loose paper documents are THE WORST CRAP EVER.
i hate authorising them, pisses the shit out of me cause i have to go through like 500 pieces in one box.
and that means i type like over 500 collateral numbers when i go through a box wtf im going crazy.
but ok i have 7 boxes left so i should be able to clear them by the end of next week.
i wonder what other work would they make me do :/

the only thing that makes me feel good is that it took me one month to clear 7 months of backlog.
but my sanity has been sacrificed :(
if im considered slow i dont know what type of insane machine did faster than me and worked non stop.
i cant work non stop cause i HAVE to take time out to like just sit and switch off before i overload.
at times like this i stay longer inside the vault to talk to my colleagues HUR HUR.

but the perm staff sitting around me are very nice and the uncle that sits opposite me always talks to me and advices me very well.
today we talked about uni courses and working life HAHA.
thank god for that conversation if not i would have just died doing the damn box of loose papers that took me the whole morning.

since monday, ive been coming home everyday.
wah feels so good to finally be coming home after work to just lie on the bed and use the computer for leisure shiok (:

so ive been catching up on my shows.
for example, love shuffle!
love that show its damn interesting and unpredictable.
and i LOVE matsuda shota'a hair inside heh heh.

tmr, dinner at the japanese marche at raffles city with my colleagues.
seriously we eat our meals like we earn truckloads of money HAHA.
we eat and play arcade like we're going out and enjoying ourselves HAHA.
time to cut back on spending!