Saturday, March 28, 2009

omg its been a week, times seriously zooms by like a rocket.
ive been jealous, jealous over various things but still jealousy runs through my veins nowsdays.
especially jealous because people have been getting acceptance letters/interviews and i have not!
now all these questions like did i even do my application right? did i submit the right address and email? or am i just that horrible that no one wants to accept me or give me an interview? and is my gp A really that useless that it cant even help me abit at all?
wah drives me crazy man :(

sorry but yes i am that bad a woman.
i get jealous very easily :(

wednesday

went to watch coming soon with serina and ping long.
serina was NOT SCARED AT ALL.
she was like leaning back in her seat, her legs propped up and LAUGHING at the movie.
ok the plot is like not good but you know how thai horror movies only want to BOO SCARE YOU USING TIMING AND SOUND EFFECTS.
and when it was almost reaching yet another BOO part, serina actually went to scare me.
WAH LAO KENASAI SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME MAN HAHAHA.
no one has ever scared me while watching a horror movie before :(
ping long the lousy excuse of a man was just as scared as me HAHAHA.

then we went to eat rochor tao hui.
wah lao the second floor room is like damn lousy.
the noise bounces of the walls and like makes the whole room super super super noisy and irritating :(

thursday

met fiona and cherlyn for dinner at taka sushi tei!
wah i eat until i want to explode.
the chicken curry rice is super filling and worth it!
then we walked around taka wisma far east and window shopped AGAIN.
but seriously whats there to do in town anyway :(
reached home and knocked out almost immediately :(

friday

played mahjong at travis's house again with colleagues.
wah this time i lost sigh :(
and lost ALOT.
never lost so much at mahjong before.
lost 30 bucks it was damn scary.
cause we play 30 cents 60 cents split half then kang and kaa 1 dollars.
wah damn people kang and kaa like FREE last night.
my kang marathon 2 weeks again did not repeat itself :(
then keep giving winning tile omg :(
talked at the bus stop for quite awhile then went to the mrt station.
MISSED THE LAST TRAIN KENASAI.
so took cab home but it wasnt around 17 bucks, wasnt that ex considering it was from eunos.

later going to joan tay's house to play mahjong with qian and opy.
luckily not playing money, hope my luck gets better!

PLEASE I REALLY PRAY SOMEHOW I CAN GET INTO NTU BUSINESS SCHOOL OR REAL ESTATE