Wednesday, March 04, 2009

results are coming out on friday, omg im seriously freaking scared lah.
wah lao i really dont know what path to take after this.
business(HAHA I WISH) ? economics? real estate? sim? poly?
one thing for sure, im definitely not retaking As.

last week i managed to meet fiona for dinner (ding tai feng again what the shit) and some shopping where i bought a new top from zara (:
friday was supposed to meet yiting but i got pangsehed hur.
sunday met qian for lunch and shopping from one end to the other end of town.
bought 3 belts from far east for 10 bucks in total WAH DAMN CHEAP MAN :D
yesterday bought a new pair of pants from zara cause my cheap pair from peninsula like seriously totally died on me.
the colour is fading and the zip is spoiled wth.

i carry more and more things at work nowadays gosh.
but i refuse to make other people carry it for me (AHEM UNLIKE QIAN)
and i have a million bruises on my arms cause i always know into the handles in the TINY vault.
but at least i managed to clear the backlog all my myself and i have to admit that i was secretly happy when julia said that annie was shocked that i cleared it so fast heh heh heh :D
they have asked me to stay till august and im not really sure if im happy or sad cause its tiring but at least it means i'll be getting an income till i pursue further education (god knows where and what)
now i just have to pray that things dont cock up and i get fired/they dont want me to extend my contract!

tomorrow louise is going on leave and i have to do his work.
it seriously feels like its an exam where im being tested on louise's work.
he's been teaching me since monday but im super not confident of doing his work on my own AHHHHHHHHHHH.
seriously feels like im going for some test tmr hur.
i want to take leave too :(

tmr, meeting deborah for lunch cause i met her at the bus stop yesterday and we decided to meet up for lunch since she works at city hall area too (: