Sunday, October 08, 2006

ah i just read zoe's blog.
and it made me thinkthinkthink.
so now.

BYE COM.

i never really like strictly followed my no com thing but now, WITH ONLY ONE CHANCE LEFT, i'm so not going to let a bloody machine stop me from getting into acjc or sajc.
well not like i really want to go there, but no choice right.
i want to go sajc but my mum wants me to go acjc cause it's seriously the nearest jc from my house, like 3 train stops only.
so i have to fight to get into the jc i dont really want to go.
how weird.
but love can be cultivated, as seen in goong :D

good luck everyone!
i'll be back in 3 weeks with good news like Os is over and prom is COMING YAY OMG.
but i need a dress.
ok lets not go there, i still have to go hunting for a dress from zara/topshop/mango/warehouse with qian next saturday after the open houses.
and i cannot spend too much money on the dress cause prom itself ate up all my money and the hotel booking thing.
prom burnt a huge SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE in my pocket can.
HAHAHAHHA.
ok sorry maybe you didnt find that funny but i hope you got the pun! :D:D:D
and i'll most likely have to wear my backup dress if i cant find anything.
which is some knee length phuture london m-tube black dress.
it's quite nice, i like it DUH, but i feel that the material is like too casual for prom.
OK ANYWAYS WE'LL SEE.
all shall go well :D

BYE :D