Monday, October 16, 2006

i have never seen a woman so willing to spend her money before.
we are totally not rich but my mum just suddenly told me 'let's get a nano.'
when i tried to help her save her money and NOT BUY ONE, she insisted on getting a 4gb nano.
so thats like all that good money thrown away to get a nano.
NOT LIKE I DONT WANT ONE, it's been my dream item for AGES, but i'm just trying to be practical.

but anyway
there's a RED NANO coming out and if my mum is really going to get me one, i really want a red one!
it's for some charity thing and yet its the same price as other nanos!
WAH I WANT :D

yup and i found out some DEVASTATING NEWS.
there are some mega rumours going around that matthew bellamy is getting ENGAGED.
OMFG ENGAGED SHIT OMG.
ok i'm not overreacting.
what is jay chou or kwon sang woo got married HUH HUH.
you'll be damn sad right :(
yea so.
gosh i hate that italian woman.
and she doesnt even LOOK italian, she looks like spanish or something.
she better truly like him and not for his money or something.
GRR.

ok study hard!
i'm going to finsh my chem fys tmr (:
BYEBYE :D