Tuesday, October 17, 2006

HAHAHAHA.
after wishing for a nano for ages.
i finally got my wish (:
i still feel guilty though.
althought i didnt ask her to buy me one, but like when the total bill hit $389 i was like WHOA.
but she was like no problem like that, and just paid for it.
well yea i'm EXTREMELY fortunate.
only child lah, my parents pamper me alot.
but i hope i didnt turn out THAT BAD.
i'm the poor kid who can live poorly but occasionally gets the good stuff :D
so better study hard, get into acjc and repay her!
but i havent done much today cause i went out with my parents and spent the late afternoon doing my nano and itunes thing.

yup and i found a very nice song!
bright idea by orson.
i realised that i like their songs, very nice tunes :D
and they are very famous this year.
and the mtv is super pretty (:

and right, the apple guy was asking us whether like want to buy this leather cover thing for it.
and he was like it's damn nice and damn good.
leather somemore.
and very good leather!
italian leather! the best!

and i was like.
you have to be so freaking kidding me.
no matter where i go, i can never avoid the two things i hate the most, frogs and italy.
damn shit ok.

but i did get it in the end.
HAHAHA.
it IS very nice.
italian name but made in china.
HAHA.
so its not that bad (:

ok tmr there's some graduation rehearsal thing.
HAHA.
okok byebye :D