Monday, October 02, 2006

you've got to get your shit together
-scissor sister's filthy gorgeous


how ironic.
the woman who gave me 23/25 for my ss paper failed me for my lit passage based.
and when i thought my prose would drag me down, it was my passage based and just when i wrote about unpredictability, my marks were so unpredictable.
this prelims has most likely been the most painful experience i've had so far.
it is futile to cling on to the belief that life is predictable, never thought this theme from the book would make so much sense.
i've been brought from high to low countless times this prelims and fuck it when i thought i could actually scrap through to cj for first two months, it got taken away straight away.
i was depending so greatly on my literature marks to not drag down my ss that it hurt more than usual when i screwed it up.

but at least talking to yihui, joantay and deniseleong made me feel much better.

i'm sorry qian, i didnt need your comfort at that time.
thanks anyways.


muse's apocalypse please.