Tuesday, October 31, 2006

TODAY SUCKS.
maybe it's just my period talking or something.
i'm all shit my cramps hurts like hell now.
i rarely get cramps but when it do its like BAM, my stomach hurts like shitttttttttt.

anyway today i woke up and managed to squeeze in some songs on my nano before it died when i reached school and the battery went flat.
and that was super ): cause i depend on music alotttt and my nano is super precious to me lah.

then i started freaking out before going for chem practical.
but the practical went out quite well.
but i lost 1 or 2 marks STUPIDLY cause i mixed up my formula.
i know how to do damn itttt.

then everyone was just dying after the practical, especially when near our dismissal cause we were all so hungry.
went to eat at coro with michelle lai and we walked like everywhere so many times before we decided to eat at golden rooster.

then i got on the bus home, but i didnt remember that i was on 852 and i didnt need to change bus, so i got off at my usual change-bus busstop.
so i got off, and when i looked back at the bus and the sign 852 WAS STARING BACK AT ME.
i was like SHIT but too paiseh to run back onto the bus so i waited for the next bus.
the next bus was this super crowded and badly driven bus and everyone was jerking all over in different directions.
by then my right shoelace had come untied but i had no time or hands to tie it up and i just walked around the place with some untied shoelace.
and singapore decided to rain with super loud thunder near my house and i was practically soaked when i came home.
and my cramps was starting to hit me full force and it was superrrrrrrrr pain.

gah ok the only thing that made me feel better was i just saw a clip of muse performing recently on the 24th of october at spain or something.
and the stage was SO BEAUTIFUL.
muse has the most creative stage effects ever.
the whole place from the top to the floor was black and covered with star like lights and they had beams of orangey,pinkish,redish lights shooting around.
and the stage had these bright red little lights bordering them and like matt was on this raised round platform where he was playing this white piano.
and he looks DROP DEAD GORGEOUS in black so the whole thing has this super nice effect.

HAHA
ok my stomach still hurts like hell, dont know how i'm going to do math and geog while clutching my stomach.
ok goodbyeeee :D