Saturday, October 28, 2006

omg i seriously love this video.



evanescence's call me when you're sober.
i always seem to catch it half way on mtv and i kept forgetting to watch it on youtube.
and now that i've finally seen the whole video, whoaaaa that guy is hot :D
you have to LOVE his eyes, probably just coloured contacts though.
usually this sort of like TOUGH RUGGED GUYS are more of qian's sort but he's also cute in a wolfy way in the video too so thats real hot.
and his hair is kind of nice too :D

and of course there's the oh so talent james morisson, probably one of my favourite british artist after MUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSE and scissor sisters.
wonderful world! such a beautiful song :D
but the mtv is kind of like weird and i dont even understand it but nice song (:



went for the mrs tan thing with joan tay and qian today :D
ATE ALOTALOTALOT HAHA but it was fun :D
went to scotts ajisan to have lunch after that with joan tay and met my mum to shop abit at about 2+
my mum tricked me into buying three pairs of earrings, but i reallyreally love them :D
there was this place in shaw isetan selling earrings and usually they would be out of my range but there was 50 PERCENT DISCOUNT WOOHOO.
so like we looked around and i became interested in 3 pairs and i was thinking so long which 2 out of the 3 pairs to buy.
and when i FINALLY decided, and passed it to the lady to pay, my mum suddenly grabbed the third pair and quickly gave it to the woman too and probably like dragged me away and kept me from taking them back so i was like OMG SHIT MUM.
HAHAHHA ok i feel like she's really spent ALOT of money unneccesarily on me this year so i feel really bad.

yup ok so off i go to go GEOG.
oh god my brain is going to explode.
and i have to complete my physics fys, almost thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhh.
and the 03,04,05 amath nov papers that i photocopied from qian cause the amath and emath fys are like SOLD OUT IN THE WHOLE OF SINGAPORE OR SOMETHING :(

ok BYEBYE :D