Monday, May 12, 2008

bittersweet day
lessons were boring as per usual, barely managed to stay awake
wasted 4 hours after school doing nothing much besides sitting in class, listening to music, eating at the canteen, playing the piano at the foyer, checking out the hip hop lesson in the hall
went to eat at around 6+ at toa payoh with guan min, yangyang and shijing
i guess it was obvious i was feeling down then

thanks yuling for cheering me up with your goofiness and spamming me with bubble pop oldies <3

but i hope you all could tell that i was trying very hard to control my mood and not to let my unhappiness show on my face, but its hard you know
but as the hours past, i felt much better :D

thanks guan min and shijing for the famous amos cookies :D
guan min bought me famous amos cookies first cause he knew what i was going through and he was trying to cheer me up
then shijing went to buy me cookies as a cheer up gift too just before we went home
and neither of them knew that the other person bought famous amos cookies too
YOU TWO ARE TOO SWEET AND ADORABLE THANKS SO MUCH :D

well at least tmr there's pe and double break, the only reason why i look forward to school :D
and the guys' hockey match!
GO CJ HOCKEY <3