Wednesday, May 07, 2008

the past few days have been filled with regret and tears but i thank my friends who cared for me and showered me with love and concern to build me up again (:
yiting, qian, michelle lai, guan min, fiona, big thank yous to you all especially (:

sunday

met michelle lai in the morning to run to train her for her 2.4
came over to my place
went for math tuition while michelle lai studied herself in town
met michelle lai after tuition (:

monday

cj guys' hockey game against aj at ccab
deciding game affecting whether they make it to the next round or not, and they did!
watched the ac-sa, ib-rj rugby games too (:
met jessica tan, michelle lai and qian!
OHMYGOD IT WAS THE BEST FEELING EVER.
didnt expect to meet them there at all!
mr prata with fiona and guan min (:



there's a really unglam picture of qian so i shall be nice and not put it up, QIAN STOP MAKING SUPER DISGUSTING FACES.

tuesday

im sorry for being so down.
yesterday was just screwed up, i felt soooo miserable the wholeeeeeeee day
sorry for the black faces and the weird emotions.

thank you michelle lai for coming down to cj to meet me (:
went to city hall to eat and meet shun yee
went for the rj choir concert at esplanade :D
met deniseleong at marina square! OHMYFREAKINGGOD IT WAS A DAMN GOOD SURPRISE <3
reached home at like 11+ and i was sooooooo tired

today

i tried real hard to not get affected but i didnt manage to last the day
sorry for the weirdness after school again
sigh im really getting sick and tired of myself and all my stupid thoughts and feelings argh

but thank you all for listening yet again <3
school is seriously giving me a hard time sigh.