Saturday, May 31, 2008

sometimes in life you just have to let go.
i actually have a very bad temper and i get pissed really easily and sometimes i get this overwhelming urge to just spill out all my complaints about things that made me pissed and start scolding people and getting all mad.
but sometimes im proud of myself for being the one who can let go instead of the person who is scolding me.
but its ok cause we took away alot of each others' happiness and its your turn to have your complaints.
at least it shows that ive moved on, maybe i have surpassed your level of maturity.

i realise that we are all young and dont know shit about life and its ok if other people say bad stuff about me, cause i know im just as childish as they are and ive said bad stuff about people.
so give and take, what you do to others will be done to you.

i have to admit that i am not a nice person, i definitely dont have the best personality and im not like super generous, courteous, kind and caring etc but i believe that neither am i a bad person.
im just a very normal human being.

ive got to take this as a big obstacle in life, after all im sure there are many to come through the years.
but i just wished that things were at least neutral instead of negative.
maybe this would be a good time to work on my HORRIBLE temper!
i would be really proud of myself if i could emerge through this learning alot about human relations (:

on a more random note, im rewatching prince caspian on watch-movies.net
AHHH I CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT HAHA

and here's a pretty picture to end of this entry,