Sunday, May 11, 2008

I hate school and studying and the 'A's.

I have zero motivation to do my work, I really wonder how I'm gonna get through the year and do well for my 'A's.

):


i couldnt have said it better qian
qian and i always have similar feelings <3

spent the day finishing up the sky of love movie
it was too sad for me but it was really sweet
really good lines and the people inside are so visually pleasing heh

and i googled the accuracy of death japanese movie featuring takeshi kaneshiro
i saw the poster at the amk hub and fiona told me abit about the movie

Adapted from the bestselling novel by Kotaro Isaka “The Accuracy of Death”. Chiba (Takeshi Kaneshiro) appears seven days before a person dies an unexpected death. His job is to observe the person for seven days, and then decide either to ‘execute’ or ‘pass over’.
The 115-minute movie is made up of three interconnected stories which protagonists are targets of the attractive Grim Reaper. There’s a meek girl whose job is to receive complaint calls, a crime committing mafia leader who has a faithful follower and an old hairdresser who lives alone in the countryside.


it's been getting really good reviews, at least 4 stars and its said to be a beautifully visualized on screen
my type of show :D

list of movies i want to watch:
narnia
accuracy of death
the happening
(:

today

physics tuition
lunch with qian and her sis at ding tai feng
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FREE LUNCH
i wish i had an older sister too!
math tuition
didnt managed to stay awake :(
mother's day dinner (:

i got my mum a set of cutlery
it was really cute and came in a box that said super mum with adorable drawings all over it
the utensils were in unusal shapes and had like smiley faces cut out of the metal handles

anyway, i should be doing geog :/
school starts again tmr SIGH
ok adios amigos