Monday, May 19, 2008

i swear, being an only child can be so boring sometimes.
i promise ill never put my child through such torture HAHA
and thats why i want to have one older son and one younger daughter plan (:
ill name my son nathan and my daughter emma HUR HUR.

oh yes and i forgot to mention that qian's sis treated me to lunch again yesterday!
had lunch with qian and her sis after tuition at bakerzinn
she even offered that i went with them for their pedicure and it would be free but of course im not so thick skinned yea? HAHAHA
eat free food still want to have free pedicure HAHA
thank you very much qian and qian's sis! :D

anyway, met qian to 'study' today at serene.
STUDY MY ASS.
SHE'S SUCH AN IRRITATING PERSON OMG WHOLE DAY DISTRACT ME LAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HAHA
we met at like 12.30 and omg we couldnt settle down to study until like 2 HUR
ok lah its also my fault cause i brought my laptop but we had no idea how to connect to the internet.
so we took super long to FINALLY manage to open a website :(
we also spend alot of time having HEART TO HEART TALKS <3
although im not very proud of it HAHA, i realise qian and i are very similar.
so it felt very good to have someone who has the same ideas as me and is actually going through the same things im going through <3





AND ALSO SOME ONE TO WATCH GERMANY MATCHES DURING EURO 08 WITH YAYYYY
you will see two teenage girls camping at some random kopitiam at 2.45am just to watch the germany vs poland match HAHA

qian had to go for tuition so i came home (:
fell asleep on the bus sigh, thank god i randomly opened my eyes and saw that the bus had reached my stop.
decided to treat myself to seventeen magazine and some sweets and wasted like 1 hr after i reached home reading the magazine :/
IM SUPPOSED TO BE HALFWAY THROUGH HUMAN GEOG TODAY AND IM ONLY AT PAGE 2 OF LECTURE 1 OMG.

and school tmr, HOW DISGUSTING.
pe tmr has been replaced by a talk and there's double gp.
OH MY FREAKING GOD HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE^*^$%#$#@%

oh well but what can i do right, i shall just go study geog now :(