Monday, July 28, 2008

currently im suffering from an intensely aching right arm and a very bad sunburn/suntan.
but the past few days have been fun :D

after playing so much wii at joan tay's place, qian opy joan tay and i were suffering from aching right arms.
and omg it was seriously hilarious.
we were playing like this those 2 player fighting games and we have to like stab/slash/run around/swing etc HAHAHA AND IT WAS SO INTENSE OMG.
you've got qian the bloody like hamster running on the spot and swinging her arms back and forth as though she was sprinting.
and then you've got me the nutcase making huge swings and turning in circles HAHA.
and joan the mega calm woman HAHA SUCKER.
and opy the nutcase who was at a loss at how to operate the thing at first.
but it was so funny we were like making so much noise and looking insane swinging the wii HAHAHA.
we would start of like calming sitting on the sofa then we'll end up on our feet and like intensely battling it out HAHAHA.
but seriously my triceps/biceps are FREAKING PAIN.
like i cant lift my arm and turn my arm without feeling this horrible pain :(

woke up early on sat and went for the inter jc frisbee competition.
we were at the grange road teacher's college thing from like 8 to 5, soaking up the sun.
cj got 4th, losing to ac by 3 points and rj by 1 point.
i still feel very guilty for pulling down the team but i had fun playing frisbee :D
and thank you for the birthday song that was sung for me before i left :D
went home with carmen, who turns out stays damn near me!
like i can even walk to her house.
went to great world to buy food and turns out she eats as much crap as me HAHA, took a bus down to commonwealth where we explored this food court and had desert before taking train home :D
michelle lai and jodie, sorry for not meeting you guys!
i was so tired i knocked out at like 10.

had physics and math tuition with jiajun on sun.
he manipulated me to splurge on ramen when i was full! HAHA.
after physics tuition we walked and walked and walked and finally settled on cuppage where i had chashu ramen for 13 freaking bucks ouch.
then went to study at starbucks and i got to eat very delicious new york cheesecake and debate over physics with the very guai lan jiajun.
after math tuition went to meet michelle lai and denise leong for dinner at taka.
crystal jade where we ordered a pretty weird combination of dishes to share but it was delicious!
and thanks for the present deniseleong!
reminds me of the good old retarded times sitting next to you <3
slacked around and did stupid things and took stupid pictures before going home at like 9+
it was nice meeting up with you two for my birthday :D:D:D

and today fiona passed me her birthday card thanks so much love :D
after school we had class photo taking, then stayed back for my compulsory private physics consultation cause i suck that badly at physics.
went to eat with guan min and hari then went home.
ive been lazing around omg and its 8+ but ive yet to touch my work :(

extension of birthday thank yous: hong taa, bryan, boon hong, fiona


and a picture from the hockey celebration <3

Energy에너지 Mighty Mouth (Feat. 선예Wonder Girls Sunye) - 마이티 마우스Mighty Mouth
and here's a korean song called energy by a group called mighty mouth.
i really like it right now cause it makes me all happy and i just feel like jumping around everytime i hear it HAHA.
so if you're feeling down, hope this brightens up your day like how it always does for me :D

time to go do physics!
sayonara :D

edit/
NO I WILL NOT HIDE THIS FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD!
thank you so much deborah khoo, clifton yeo and clifton's brother.
omg pretended to ask me to go online to do some survey but actually to use skype to video call me and play for me starlight!
thanks for keeping your promise clifton :D
and you guys gave me a very enjoyable half an hour with your muse songs!
YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

makes me love muse all over again <3