Friday, July 11, 2008

embrace it and move on as a better person.
ill always remember these words michelle lai (:

and today i read my horoscope and it said that decisions made today will change my life for the better!
AND YES I DID MAKE A LIFE CHANGING DECISION TODAY :D
i was also told to focus on self improvement.
yes because a life lived for others is a life not worth living.

tues
begged mrs leong to let me skip geog extra lesson and give me a make up
all because of a special someone who called me and sounded so depressed and asked me to accompany her.
so i skipped class and went down to meet her at coro.
cosy corner, squeezing on a random bench and grocery shopping <3
ended up buying two cartons of milk cause it was on sale HAHA
i love you i love you i love you
and i will always be here for you :D

wed
met yihui!
sorry love i know i was a total emo kid.
but i could always count on you to be my support <3
then went down to ps myself to get guan min's birthday cake

thurs
guan min's birthday!
a veryveryvery long and tiring day, i think ive reached my limit.
pe was 6 rounds and basketball.
at least i was way more determined this time and ran the 6 rounds in a way less pathetic state :D
and ive lost touch with basketball HAHA.
dad fetched me home after school (:

friday
REVELATION :D:D:D:D:D
came home after school
bathed, squeezed in some shows HAHA, changed then rushed out of the house to meet michelle lai at wheelock
went to taka and met deniseleong for dinner
minor setback but times spent with them are always enjoyable :D
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

and over the weekend i shall be doing geog and physics and watching shows HAHA.
i feel like that is a pretty good combination.
im all geared up for this self improvement.
just like how hermit crabs have to change their shells snakes have to shed their skin to grow.
HAHAHA a pretty discovery channel way of explaining it but michelle lai still made her point clear to me.
and ill keep it in mind <3