Tuesday, July 29, 2008

thank you yiting yuslina and yuling for the home made chocolate birthday cake and box of treasures! <3<3<3
although their attempt at surprising me totally failed, it was still very sweet!
thank you all :D
hockey has been a blast thanks to you guys <3
and of course ill treasure the box with the pictures, captions and letters :D
the box makes me smile everytime i look through the content, its HILARIOUS.
and yiting didnt forget to put some of kim jong wook, shinee, big bang and choi jong hun inside HAHAHAHA <3
and this year it seems like my birthday has lasted for so many days and the joy it has given me as remained for so long and im very thankful :D

i appreciate that my birthday has been a special occasion for me to feel all the love around me and its has given me alot of much needed strength.
this has been the best birthday ive ever had!
thank you everyone


school has been pretty boring, but its time for me to concentrate on As anyway!
and tmr is careers day so it'll be full of course and university talks, hope i get inspired!

and here are some pictures from racial harmony day and the dinner with deniseleong and michelle lai :D