Sunday, July 06, 2008

feeling bored yet lazy :/
but its ok im going to take after qian and stay at home and slack.
besides my cramps are killing me so ill probably not even be in the mood to go out (which is super rare)

thurs
met leon gim at amk
the strangers!
well although the ending was really quite bad, as in they didnt explain etc.
but i still REALLY like the movie, and the cast was really good.
scott speedman, liv typer and gemma ward.
i was super scared during the movie HAHAHA
so its just so damn intense and the director did a good job had making it really suspenseful.
and the director used really interesting methods to scare you, not just the typical BWAHHHHHHHHH TAKE YOU BY SURPRISE AND SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU method.
like at the corner of the screen, behind the character, you see the killer slip out from the darkness and just stand there wearing his stupid freaky mask and look at the character while she drinks her cup of water.
and the scene lasts for like half a min and the camera is focused on the character while kind of blurring out the killer so it's like you know he's there and so FREAKING CLOSE but yet he's so psycho and he's not doing anything yet.
and i swear i was like MEGA FREAKED OUT HAHAHA.
ok sorry i like smart shows, unique camera angles, interesting methods of filming and a good story plot always does it for me :D
i dont like dumb shows, so there's no way ill willingly watch something like the zohan movie or get smart HAHA.

and i totally DIEDDDDDDDD during pe.
cause we were doing pt and the last time i exercised was like my last hockey a div match so its like IM MEGA UNFIT NOW.
and we had to run 8 rounds and i DIED.
TOTALLY DIED.
i felt really angry at myself for being such a loser but i really couldnt run.
and the freaking mucus in my nose is like connecting to my phelgm so its like this line of gross shit choking me while i run and try and breathe through my nose.
and i kept slowing down, SO FRUSTRATINGGGG.
and omg grand stands, I DIDNT EVEN FINISH THE 8 TIMES.
AND I WALKED. OMG I SERIOUSLY WALKED.
i felt really annoyed at myself but its my own fault for being so unfit.

fri

bridge after school.
i actually dont really enjoy playing bridge so much in class.
cause its like i feel very inactive, i want to go out and play sports!
but oh well my class always plays bridge, but of course i still generally enjoy it lah.
then far east lunch with some class people.
then my stomach hurt like SHIT.
it was so freaking painful, stupid cramps.

sat

math tuition, fell asleep again.
sampling is really dull you know.
taka dinner at grill mr sushi shop.
IT WAS MEGA DELICIOUS.
seriously one of the best japanese saba fish sets ive eaten (wasabi tei's one is pretty good too)
but of course im a poor kid so ive not tried many delicious places HAHA

sun
physics tuition
wow camille and i were so hardworking :D:D *pat on our backs*
met qian and we went to taka sushi tei for lunch
met clifton! HAHA HELLO.
didnt walk around much cause we BOTH got our periods (er yay buddy periods HAHA :D) and my cramps were setting in.
cramps for me seriously mean hell.
i swear i never struggled with cramps when i was in secondary school :(
shopped a little at taka but i didnt find anything, or maybe i wasnt looking hard enough HAHA.
i cant really concentrate when i have cramps :(
and i think im also screwing with my stomach by eating irregular meals.
like ive been spending the past hour trying to eat my food while watching my shows HAHA

tmr- stay at home and relax.
ok i must not think its a bad thing (:

btw i came across this SUPER COOL PERSONALITY TEST, thanks clifton for telling me about it.
i swear its so damn accurate omg.
go try it if you want, im SI
http://ipersonic.com/test.html
if you try it, let me know what you are HAHA
i find such things very interesting :D

adjectives that describe me: spontaneous, enthusiastic, idealistic, extroverted, theoretical, emotional, relaxed, friendly, optimistic, charming, helpful, independent, individualistic, creative, dynamic, lively, humorous, full of zest for life, imaginative, changeable, adaptable, loyal, sensitive, inspiring, sociable, communicative, erratic, curious, open, vulnerable

very true.
i have like this on off switch you know, i can be very happy but i can also be very sad.
and im like super sensitive so it switches alot, but when im happy im really very happy HAHA.

wow such a long entry, but it felt good just like rambling HAHA
have a nice youth day everyone! :D

HAHA i dont like wordy entries so im just going to put a random picture of this korean band im really into now HUR HUR HUR
they are called shinee (pronounched shiny HAHAHA)
the bangs old man in the middle is not part of them HAHA