Wednesday, July 23, 2008

picture spam:
(i was just browsing through fredflare again)












those colourful lips are actually bandages! HAHAHA SO CUTE.
and now fred flare just got their hands on the japanese talking watch in PURPLE, ARGH.
mine's in white and i want to trade it for purpleeee :(

today:
IT WAS POURING IN THE MORNING.
walking across the overhead bridge through strong gusts of wind and rain sucks.
and when i was almost at the bottom of the bridge, i slipped and fell on my ass.
bounced down a few steps too, UTTERLY EMBARRASING.
and very painful too :(
cause my elbow hit the step and my arm was aching all day :(
i would like to thank the nice guy who helped me picked up the things i dropped though, you were a big help :D

today was yuling's and sam lee's birthday!
gave yuling muffins with yus and yiting :D
i was actually in the middle of my double physics but i pretended to go to the toilet to go for the muffin giving birthday surprise.

after school rushed to meet michelle lai at the bus stop.
HAHAHA THANKS FOR COMING DOWN JUST TO PASS ME SHOES.
although i cant believe you didnt wash them for months and expect me to wear them but beggars cant be choosers HAHA.
<3<3<3

went for like frisbee training cause of this competition that shijing and i are joining with some other people from my school.
i am totally not up for it, my frisbee skills are crap!
i felt very bad during the whole training cause of my terrible performance.

took the bus home and i decided to take another route home.
im enjoying this take a long walk home after school alone thing :D
this time i walked along the road home instead of 945.

reached home in time for my terminator sarah conner chronicles HAHA.
so no work done today either :(

tmr: racial harmony dress up day :D