Tuesday, July 22, 2008

youtubeing rachel yamagata right now.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER.
i love her music, i love her lyrics, i even think she's super pretty.
but her songs are usually so sad, but nonetheless extremely inspiring.
i love listening to her music at night alone.
either walking along a dark quiet road or on an empty bus, maximum enjoyment (:
i am very afraid of loneliness, i think especially since im an only child, but sometimes being alone makes me feel at peace.

today i decided to walk around westmall myself after school.
i was contemplating going to far east myself and getting hair ties and threading my eyebrow but changed my mind.
so i walked around, borrowed a book from the library, bought hairties and bought red bean pancakes all while listening to my ipod.
great feeling (:
i like it that my music is so loud that i cant hear the people all around me so its as though the whole world is functioning with my song playing in the background (:

friday
zhao loong brought this hard disk/mp4/dont know what thing to school so we could watch movies in class!
watched v for vendetta and transformers (:

went to meet qian at far east!
ask her cut hair with me she was like ok, then eh dont feel like, then eh what time you end school today ah?
HAHAHA MEGA SUCKER OMG.
although i only met her for a short while, eat and accompany her to cut hair, it was a hilarious time.
love you love you love you, you brighten up my days :D

rushed back to school for inter class floorball.
wasted, lost by 1 penalty shot.
but at least our class played really well :D
dinner at toa payoh afterwards (:

sat
math tuition, met my mum for dinner.
wow we ate at this damn delicious bird nest cafe tucked inside og (next to centrepoint) yum yum :D

sun
physics tuition
my grandma's birthday high tea!
i got to see my adorable cousin rico <3<3<3
ah he's so fattttttt but so so so kawaii omg, he has a super handsome face :D
and he's so hyperactive!
always running around, smiling to everyone, laughing at everyone, talking to everyone.
and then he'll run to me and teach me new tricks he learnt from my dad and he'll sit on my lap and ill hug him while he plays.
I LOVE HIM HE'S SO CUTE <3
and of course my cousin ivan who is just a year older than me, he's really like a brother i never had :D

mon
went with yiting after school to town.
went from like cine to taka to ps.
spent hoursssssss searching high and low.
HAHA we were so tired, like 2 zombies being dragged around town.
but of course time spent with her is always awesome <3<3
took the bus home from ps and i met my mum on the bus!
HAHAHAHAHA
somehow i always do.
i was like sleeping but i woke up to check my phone and replied my mum's sms.
then i looked up and i saw my mum standing there laughing at me! HAHAHAHAHA
turns out she was on the bus for like doing know how long but i was sleeping heh.
reached home at like 9+, 10 and i just bathed and slept :/
no work done AGAIN

today
nothing happened HAHA.
yet another boring day in school with boring lessons and boring work.
but my class played basketball during recess, that was pretty fun (:
and then after school i just went to the canteen and took the bus home (taking a detour to roam westmall)

tmr:
boring lessons again.
plus double physics OH NO KILL ME.
well i actually like physics tutorial the most out of all the tutorials but DOUBLE OF IT.
no no no cannot tahan :(
and tmr not going for the hockey cip anymore :(
miss hockey

i shall go have my daily dose of cheer up korean entertainment medicine :D
shinee's star golden bell and epik high's love love love.
and of course do my normal distribution tutorials.
obviously i have more work to do but i never sacrifice sleep for work sigh lazyyyyyy :(
sayonara (: