Friday, November 17, 2006

HELLO HELLO HELLO.

i hate my tagboard, it kept dying during the past couple of days.

but anyway, i'm in a happy bored mood.
just the thought of THE Os ARE OVER makes me want to giggle and jump around.
YAYYYYYYY.
although its going to get abit boring after awhile cause it's just go out go out go out watch tv watch tv watch tv and com com com com, but i like being happily bored :D

and tmr mtv is going to FINALLY show the EMAs, I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDD.
i waited TWO WHOLE WEEKS FOR IT.
then i'm going to vivo with my mum after that to try and look for a dress.
DAMN IT, i'll have to wear my back up if i cant get a dress.

anyway.
went out with yihui to orchard today.
MY GOD, my feet ached like hell.
shopped shopped shopped and we bought some stuff from topshop :D
I'M A HAPPY WOMAN NOW, i got 2 tops from there and i cantcant wait to wear it out.
and there's this $26 necklace i want but i'm like OOOOOOH better not, stop spending on accesories damn it!

but yup i came home and i was TIRED AND HUNGRY, i felt so WEAK AHHAHAHAHA.
i couldnt barely survive climbing up the stairs lah it was damn shit.
but yea turned on my com after that and i was TOTALLY ALL ONE TREE HILL.

i always go crazy on youtube and i have tons of playlists in my favourites and freaking alot of videos.
so i'm starting to accumulate my one tree hill videos now, it's kind of hard to find episodes but there are alot of clips based on the couples.
AND YEA THERE ARE ALOT OF NATHAN HAYLEY :D:D:D:D
they are so adorable adorable adorable, god james lafferty is hot and bethany joy is really likable (:

yupyup and i found TWO new songs to download :X
the stroke's you only live once.
it's kind of an old song, you've probably heard it before but i didnt know it was by the strokes until i heard it at topshop.
I LOVE TOPSHOP MUSIC, very my type :D
and between the buried and me's colourblind.
it was used in cruel intentions and in an one tree hill video, very sad and haunting.
sounds emo but i dont do emo music, it's actually veryyyyyyyy good :D

anyway, i love the sort of 'bad' influence i have on people.
yihui says:
shit you

HAHA i love that phrase :D

ok i sacrificed my the naked chef and midsomer murders show for one tree hill :(
but i think i better take a break and watch survivor later :D

OK BYEBYE :D