Saturday, November 11, 2006

OMG.
my freaking eyebags are like shittttt.
michelle lai told me before and that picture michelle lai put on her blog sucks like shit lahhhhhhhhhh :(
i already have these weird bulges under my eye but thank god it's not dark yet.
maybe that means that i should sleep more but HAHA it's 1.49am and i'm still online and trying to do amath.

and it's damn sad.
not only do i have like one eye double eye-lid and the other single eye-lid, my eyes are freaking tiny too.
today i was feeling really drained and i felt my eyes all droopy-ish and i asked jiaxin whether my eyes were like super small.
and she said it's always like that what
OH MY GOD.
you know how sad i was.
i was like omg jiaxinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shit lah while halfway ordering our macs.

ok it's 1.53am, maybe i should go off HAHA.
and when i need to stay myself awake i just watch my hilarious videos on youtube, totally dont need any sort of coffee.
and here's one!
benji and travis dork dance, i always laugh when i see this video HAHAHHAA.
and i love the end where they run into each other and BANG.