Saturday, November 25, 2006

well today was probably the most boring day EVER during my holidays.
i took a break from the going out and stayed home all day, probably didnt get out of my room much either.
good for deep thinking, which i did do.
and i've been on my com the whole day, at most i'll just leave it on stand by and go off for abit.

so yup, prom was reallyreallyreallyreally great, i probably didnt emphasis it's awesomeness.
but oh well i'll leave it for another time when i'm more high, to talk about it.

i'm like using my laptop on this foldable table which i just put next to my bed and i'm too lazy to move it away so it's been next to my bed for the past couple of weeks. i've got wires hanging everywhere and my nano is still plugged into my com but i'm too lazy to take it out now. i've got 2 bars of toblerone by my side, dark chocolate and milk chocolate and a cup of milk. i've got muse's hullabaloo dvd in my com and muse and one tree hill on youtube. i've found myself some really old and more unknown hardcore rock muse songs and got myself hooked on them WOOHOO.

OK i'm off to play minesweeper flags with yihui HAHAHHAHA.
i suck at it btw.
just like how i didnt know for like 16 years of my life that a solitaire game truly ends when you complete everything and the cards do this weird rush towards the screen.
i always get stuck and i thought it was supposed to be like that and i just switch off the game.
HAHAA i completed my first solitaire game this year, thanks to joan tay, and the won most number of chopsticks games this year too.
i've only won TWO people in chopsticks all my life HAHAH.
this eight year old who's my dad's family friend's son and deniseleong :D

ok byeeeeeee :D