Friday, November 24, 2006

i'm SUPER tired AND hungry.
just reached home since ystd afternoon and i'm just super exhausted.
SOOOOOOOOOO many things have happened since ystd and it's been a great experience :D

PROM WAS FANTASTIC AND I'LL REMEMBER IT FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER.
I'LL MISS SCGS :(

anyway, i promised michelle lai that i would try one episode of her taiwan drama it started with a kiss with is a remake of a FAMOUS and VERY NICE old japanese drama.
instead, i came upon the ORIGINAL JAPANESE DRAMA YAY.
it's like my favourite-est japanese drama of all time and i watched it like ten years back or something and its SUPERSUPERSUPERSUPER nice :D:D
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE YOU MICHELLE LAI!
yes lah i'm also going to check out your show :D

ok i'm going to go eat and watch my show, TATA :D