Sunday, November 19, 2006

OMG.
yihui's recommendation.
jamie cullum singing sexyback, god he sounds damn hot.
who needs justin timberlake man.



insane, witty, short, rich musicians that can swear sexily always get the girls.
jamie cullum's got some brazilion lawyer chick, matt's got his italian psychologist that looks like a mix of eva longoria, rihanna, and the model in the picture from the magazine that i put up.

MUSE frontman MATT BELLAMY is considering ditching his rock star lifestyle to tie the knot with his longterm girlfriend. The SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE singer never thought he'd want to get married, but his relationship with Italian girlfriend GAIA has changed his mind, and he's now got his sights set on an unusual wedding ceremony. He admits, "I never thought I'd get married. I thought I'd avoid it as my family doesn't have a great record on that score. "But I like the idea of having kids and settling down one day. I'd like to get married underwater, make it something to remember. "But Italians are very religious, so we'll see what happens."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
:(