Thursday, November 09, 2006

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHELLO EVERYONE :D
i'm veryveryveryvery bored and thus, veryveryveryvery high.
i've been on the com since like 5pm, got to start revising math or physics or something.

anyway.
today's geog was, i dont know.
i think my answer for the 'why should we protect the landscape in photograph A of insert 2' was wrong cause yihui said that its about like cornering, boarding up and surrounding the place but i wrote about protect it from carbonation :x

and my mind suddenly blanked out for nucleated settlements.
i just had words like communication lines and road junctions in my head but i couldnt rememeber the right terms and words to join up my answers.
it was just superrrr weird.

OH WELL.

anyway.
i found this thing where the feeling did a cover of muse's time is running out.
the feeling sang like naive and she moves in her own way, very sort of sunshiney and i'm skipping in the fields while wearing a straw hat kind of way.
sooooooo,
THEY FREAKING SCREWED UP TIME IS RUNNING OUT.
DAMN YOU THE FEELING I LIKE YOUR SONGS WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME.
they totally screwed with the song lah, and its now hugely dissed by muse fans.
time is running out is like FREAKING GOOD OMG and it's one of muse's best songs, why did you do that to the poor songggggggggggggggggggggggggg.
i felt like my ears were bleeding when i heard it, and i switched it off after 3 sentences.
gosh this makes me appreciate muse more HUR.

ok so i'm going to treat myself to a time is running out video HAHA.
i'm going to put it up here so that everytime i come, i'll play it and play it and play it :D
i miss my time is running out video with matt's tie and dom's dresshirt, this new blogskin doesnt give e a chance to permanently flood it with videos :(

omg screw youtube theres something wrong with that video.
guess i have to live glastonbury 04.
at least i really like dom and his shirt in this one :D
matt looks like shit lah :(
but i like the inner black dresshirt :D



and HAHHAA jodie just msged me on msn to show me her dp cause she put up a germany syncro swimming picture to show me.
HAHAHHAHA.
i feel quite insane.
i must be cause people start showing me pretzel wrappers and pipettes just cause its made in germany.
but i think the germany thing is kinddddddd of fading, BUT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MUSE FORVER AND EVER YAYYAY.
HEHE.

i realise i'm starting to like typing HEHE.
it's very fun, like HEHHE HEHEHE.
but in a fakeish sort of way not like really hehe cause i dont hehe thats just gay.
ok i think i'm reallyyyyyyyyyy feeling kind of bored.
i think i shall go off and go, EAT SOMETHING.

OKIE DOKIE BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it's freaking 7.24pm :X
sayonaraaaaaaaaa :D