Friday, November 10, 2006

MY RIGHT EYE HAS BEEN TWITCHING THE WHOLE DAY.
and i heard that means bad luck.
and damn right about the bad luck.

ok so shit it my right eye has been twitching since i left school.
and so, i've lost my oct/nov 05 amath paper that i have totally finished but was about to mark and TADA IT JUST DISAPPEARED INTO THIN AIR.
then i was just watching tv and picking up my pen to do my work when i dont know how i held it and the pen tip of my super thin black pen stabbed into the flesh under my nail so it's all nice and bloody and black now.
and it feels stingy too :(
and thanks to reaching home late, tearing my house down trying to find my amath paper, watching tv and talking to yihui, i barely did anything today!
i've only done paper 1 of 04.

after school, went to island creamery with jiaxin and jasmine ngu.
i felt super tired so i decided to treat myself to alot of ice cream!
ordered kuahla latte and brandied cherry which is soon becoming my favourite flavour.
thanks to michelle lai and her wonderful recommendation of brandied cherry, its SUPER DELICIOUS OMG.
so i ordered double scoop and rainbow toppings to make it more colourful :D
so we sat at the sofa area thing and ate our nice ice cream.
then we went over to macs and had fries, mcwings and mcnuggets with all the sauces :D

reached home around 8pm and tried to find my dumb paper.
barely started work till about 9.
but i started watched midsomer murders on hallmark!
HAHA.
i mean i'm not exactly a fan of hallmark but SHIT that show is super nice.
i've always been into murder stories and shows since young.
do i sound kind of insane? HEHE.
so the show was like from 9-11 and it just ended a while back.
but halfway through i was talking to yihui while she was watching ghost whisperer.
SHIT LAH that show is freaking hell scary, i always turn off the commercials before all the ghosts start popping out.

yup so emath today was like WTH LAH I DIDNT CHANGE MY VOLUME TO LITRES.
i think i was too nervous and didnt read that part.
no wonder i had this weird feeling that i forgot something and i kept checking.

yup anyway.
JUST A FEW DAYS MORE I CAN DO IT DAMN ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
and after that i'll go shopping for my bloody prom dress and go find the people i booked to go out with :D
but i'm really scared i cant find a proper dress in time and i have to wear my back-up m-tube dress.
i like it but the material is just too informal lah :(
and zara's cutting is kind of big, for like tall adults with big boobs.
and topshop is very coats and extreme vintage now so dont think i can get a dress there.
ok study first, prom later :D

right ok.
i shall go and do math and listen to the bravery.
OK BYE.
:D