Wednesday, November 22, 2006

OMG.
OMG.
OMG.
nathan may get his leg broken in season four episode 8!
and he owes people bigbigbig money!
oh no poor baby :(

and my ass of a friend totally prefers chad michael murray, WTH HAHA.
and i've seen the new chick he dumped sophia bush for, omg she looked like some young country girl.

ok i'm tired.
i slept at like 1am cause i had to wake up earlier but i got woken up by my mum at SIX AM and it was so difficult to fall back asleep.
and i'm still unsure about what to do for my hair and makeup.
prom is TOMORROW.
my god, ok today i'll settle my accesories and i'll go with joan tay for her hair and makeup thing, or with qian for her hair, makeup and omg i'm not going to do this photoshoot from DIOR OMG, do my hair with lois choa and settle my own makeup although i dont use makeup so i suck at applying it or do my hair with michelle lai and jessica tan and try not to screw my own makeup.
gosh.
ok but prom will be FUNFUNFUNFUN :D

and after that it'll be stay over at jessica tan's house with michelle lai and lois choa and sentosa the next day with them + jiaxin, jasmine, samantha and hanlin :D

ok off to continue my one tree hill before i go to orchard (: