Saturday, February 28, 2009

five (my favourite number) random facts:

sometimes i hate online shopping at american websites.
their pictures load freaking slowly and always has some sort of error argh.
AS IF IM NOT SICK OF COMPUTER ERRORS FROM WORK.
orbitflow is the bane of my existence i swear (the system im using during work)

im sick again OMG.
i was just sick a barely 2 months back!
started with a sore throat and i feel so heaty so im sure im going to get like cough and flu argh.
i hope i dont lose my voice :(

recently ive been finding work very unfulfilling cause i feel very bored outside.
no one really talks to me outside and i just listen to my ipod while doing my work.
and i can only talk and laugh freely in the vault but im not supposed to be wasting time inside sigh.
and people have been complaining that they can hear my laughter from outside the vault shit.

i just finished episode 5 of voice.
ive cried in all 5 episodes that ive watched omg?!?!?!
really cannot control myself when they reveal the story behind each persons' death, SO FREAKING TOUCHING.
this has seriously been the MOST TOUCHING DRAMA IVE EVER WATCHED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
theres no romance in it but just pure compassion, love and friendship.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

im the youngest person in the company!
i seriously cant believe everyone else is that much older than me sigh, this makes me feel quite scared cause i tend to create some sort of like psychological barrier between me and people that are older than me cause i dont really know to interact with them :(

ending of with a beautiful picture that i koped off some japanese person online heh.
its taken in japan but thats not really important cause we all share the same sky awww.