Tuesday, February 10, 2009

work at citibank has been... tiring :(
so tiring that on my way home yesterday i slept so deeply on the bus that i didnt wake up at the interchange.
AND NO ONE WOKE ME, WOW THANKS SINGAPOREANS.
the bus driver also didnt see me and only the new driver that changed shift came to wake me up.
this feels like some sad lonely story :(

and when i get home i just eat dinner and watch shows and i totally dont feel like doing much else heh.

but actually its not that bad.
im ok with the type of work cause i like organising things and its something i can do quickly and happily.
but we go through hundreds of files a day and sometimes we have to hunt for files because one document could be under alot of peoples' names and it may be under another name so we cant find it at a particular section and we must hunt for it, so that could be a pain :(
its just physically tiring cause we have to move and arrange alot of files.

we work in a vault-like document room which is probably the saddest part of the whole job cause i sit on the floor till my butt hurts like shit and im sick of moving around cause people come in and out to take documents all the time.

but qian's sis has been very nice to me, taking care of me and teaching me things very patiently so im very grateful (:
everyone has been generally nice but of course work could definitely be more fun :(
i will try my best to have a good time while working!