Monday, February 23, 2009

today the scariest thing happened to me.
and yet i just realised this is the third time this has happened to me.
once during hockey training and once on the train.
i was on the train, on the way to work when it suddenly happened.
i think the whole thing overwhelmed me very quickly cause all this happened during the ride between tiong bahru and outram but yet it felt slow cause i could feel each stage of its development.
i felt suffocated, nauseous, the energy seemed to drain out of me, my eyes started to close by itself and i was semi-conscious before i knew it.
i was so drained i just slid to the ground for got knows how long and i couldnt even notice my surroundings well then i hurried out of the train when it reached outram.
i just like threw myself on some bench and rested cause i felt so tired.
this girl kept trying to see if i was ok but i felt so drained that i just continued closing my eyes till like 5 mins later.
and she was really nice, trying to help me and all (:

i really dont know what the hell happened to me but i think the best explanation was cause i didnt eat breakfast.
but i didnt even feel hungry till after it happened and i gobbled down the pancakes thing from the outram mrt jollibean.
then i felt much better thank goodness (:
maybe low blood sugar?
but i didnt even know i had anything romotely wrong with my blood sugar.

then during lunch my eyes suddenly felt hot and itchy.
it was SUPER SCARY.
but it got better after awhile.

sigh im actually pretty scared but i dont dare to tell my parents cause i know they will worry about me alot.
at least my vision didnt go white like it did during the hockey training one.
that one was really scary and it even happened twice during my training :(

oh well i guess i just have to eat more regularly now!
but that was freaking scary man :(