Tuesday, February 17, 2009

YAY I PASSED MY BASIC THEORY.
yes yes its no big deal very easy blah.
but my heart was beating SUPER SUPER SUPER FAST HAHAHA.
i even checked through all my answers one more time and hesitated on ending the test.
i was so afraid to see the results HAHA.

but yay yay passed, this calls for a celebration (:
I WANT TO GO SHOPPING.
i think i'll probably be spending all of my last week's pay HAHA.

and on the way home i saw the cutest thing.
a mother was taking the bus with her little primary school son.
when they reach the school's bus stop, she slowly helps her son down the bus and he waddles towards the school HAHA.
after a while he looked back into the bus and his mother waves at him but he doesnt really seem to have a reaction.
but soon he started to look back more and more often and his mother continues to wave at him and when the bus started to drive off, he broke into like a frantic wave to his mum.
AH SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
i couldnt help but smile while watching this.

and when i reached home, i saw a bunch of kindergarden students holding hands and walking towards their classroom.
and leading the group was like THE CUTEST KINDERGARDEN COUPLE EVER OMG.
this super kawaii boy was holding hands with the girl and they looked so happyyyyyyyyyyyy.
gosh such innocent young love <3

ok time for me to go off to work!
i only took half day :(
BUT I SHALL GAMBATTEH.
although it seems like i complain alot but actually i like my job (:



i can never get sick of asian kung fu generation's haruka kanata