Friday, February 06, 2009

mei chan no shitsuji, akai ito, love shuffle, rescue, kami no shizuku, qed, voice, arifureta kiseki and skins season three omg yay yay yay ive been waiting for 9273682658362 months and i watched ep1 immediately after it came out and i love cook <3

and my new flip phone which makes me feel very jap and happy hoho.

im mecha mecha mecha sugoi sugoi sugoi hontoni hontoni hontoni ureshii :D




had the best set lunch ever at hooters with qian HAHA.
soup, BIG cup of ice tea, main course, ice cream and coffee or tea for 10 bucks, exclusive of gst.
and we got grossed out by a guy wearing the weirdest silky shiny purple shirt we've ever seen.
went to town and travelled to unknown territories aka far east SHOPPING CENTRE, seeked shelter at zara liat towers, tried on children clothing and sales items that were obviously too big for us but we were stubborn and shopped around far east (:
left town at 6 plus and it took me like almost 1.5 hours to reach west mall cause bukit timah is always so damn jammed :(
but at least i was playing tetris on my phone (:
had dinner at sakae with my mum then bought my handphone screen protectors and new handphone pouch cause my mum thinks im going to end up disfiguring my phone again :(
i promise i'll try my best to treat this phone well and make sure i dont scratch/chip it or let it slide/skid down the road/pathment :D






yes they are pictures of children clothing.
but only because i think they are so so so cute and i want my future daughter to wear things like that!