Friday, February 20, 2009

hello

work has been the same, though its slowly getting more and more draining.
but i will gambatte!
i really intend to make it through the 3 months or more and hopefully it'll be a great experience (:

wednesday:

MY SANDALS BROKE DURING WORK.
WAH FREAKING SUEY MAN.
i really liked my white t-bar sandals but i tripped over this like protruding metal thing and broke the strap :( :( :(
so i had to borrow jiangyue's childish colourful slipper and walk around city hall with it.
met yiting for dinner and i love her for accompanying me to look for new sandals when we were like STARVING.
then went to eat ding tai feng at raffles city.
omg ding tai feng AGAIN.
this reminds me of how joan tay and i used to spam ding tai feng and xiao long baos HAHA.
my dinner cost me 20 bucks AGAIN but this time i felt totally fine cause ive got income HO HO HO.

but ive spent all 200 of my first week's income already :X
weekend movies, shopping, haircut, transport and food sigh.
but its ok, i really like the feeling of spending when you have your own money to do so.
like now im researching on what eye cream to buy HAHAHA.
cause my eyes are beady, puffy, bulgy and ugly.
now i know how qian feels cause she's always researching on cosmetics.

thursday:

during lunch break we went to the arcade HAHAHA.
wah lao the guys all damn lazy dont want to play lah.
so serena and i went nuts ourselves HAHA.
we tried those claw machines where you try to grab the soft toys, ARGH WE WERE SO CONNED :(
but it was fun!
then we played bishi bashi and the big japanese traditional drum thing HAHAHA.

after work went to watch he's just not into you with ping long.
im a girl and i dont even want to watch such a chick flick but ping long wanted to watch so i accompany lor.
at least pay by nets 6 bucks only HO HO HO.
and since we're cheapskate we ended up walking from city hall mrt to cathay omg.
the movie was alright, 3/5 stars lah.
there was one story i really liked though.
the alex and gigi one where the player turns good for the girl HEH HEH.
yes yes cliche but always gets me!

friday:

after work i went to cut my hair at far east.
I WAS EXHAUSTED.
but i had to stand on the bus all the way home oh dear lord :(


tmr, class outing at zl's house yay yay yay.
we're supposed to wear our secondary school uniforms cause thats so cute but my mum actually threw them away.
i got really pissed actually.
it was a very what the fuck moment for me cause i love my school alot and i wanted to keep the uniforms.
but whatever theres nothing i can do now :(