Wednesday, February 04, 2009

hello (:

after being tagged by ashley and aiming, i shall finally do this.
but i really dislike facebook so im doing it here HAHA.

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you! (:


1. I just watched ponyo on the cliff by the sea today and its a super feel good movie, I LOVED IT.

2. I have the same ultimate goal in life as aiming: To be happily married with two kids, and seeing them get married.

3. I'm watching numb3rs on AXN now

4. I'm scared of frogs, height and the dark.

5. I cooked soba noodles for dinner myself today

6. I am very grateful for my family who love me so much.

7. My childhood dream was to be a teacher HAHA OMG.

8. I am interested in horoscopes, blood types, zodiacs and personality tests.

9. I want a pet, preferably the poor sad dachsmund at the holland village pet shop.

10. I hated my parents luo han fishes last time, they ate tadpoles wth?!

11. I have very low confidence.

12. I wish i didnt stammer. Its so dumb cause i dont stammer when i talk to strangers and only to friends?!

13. My stomach is fat.

14. I'm very defensive over my beliefs and i actually hate it alot when people diss things that i like. Trying to change it that :/

15. I have thought of the names of my future son and daughter HAHAHAHHAA. Son: Nathan. Daughter: Emma. AND DONT YOU PRONOUNCE IT LIKE PRESIDENT NATHAN.

16. My current favourite drama is the japanese drama mei chan's butler :DDDDDDDDDDD

17. I regret quitting piano because i can't even read notes properly now :(

18. I'm a total scaredy cat.

19. I want to watch the curious case of benjamin button.

20. Brad pitt in Meet Joe Black was a total GODDDDDD. NO OFFENSE TO ANY RELIGON WHATSOEVER, DONT BE SENSITIVE.

21. I like my maggi noodles over cooked.

22. I like eggs.

23. I need to learn to be more accepting, less sensitive and less emotional.

24. I really really really love Japan.

25. I'm very happy this is the last question HAHA.

I wont be tagging anyone but i enjoyed doing this!