Sunday, February 01, 2009

my laptop died on me, so now i'm borrowing my mum's snail that is disguised as a laptop.
turns out the videocard or hardware or whatever is spoilt so it's been sent for repair for a week :(

due to unsatisfactory usage of my mum's laptop, i've been catching up on my reading which i have not done in such a long time.
i'm currently reading the second miss marple omnibus by agatha christie, which i borrowed from yiting.
GOSH I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVE AGATHA CHRISTIE'S STORIES.
she's my all time favourite author but there was a period of time i failed to read regularly and touch her books oops :(
and ive been finding out more about the screen adaptations of agatha christie's stories and i'm going to start trying them when i get back my laptop (:


the past few days have been gooddddd, met up with yiting, jodie, shun yee, michelle lai, denise leong, lois, yihui and class (:
and ive finally won the battle against my laziness and got some photos taken but i cant upload them cause im using a sad excuse of a laptop argh.
shall blog about them when i get my laptop back :D

I HOPE IT WONT COST TOO MUCH :(
i intend to pay back my mum with the money im going to earn from my part time job at citibank.
i hope it's been finalised and work starts on tues and they need guys so i asked my cousin and i hope he gets to work with me!
at least there will be a familiar face (:

ok now its back to my A Pocket Full of Rye by Agatha Christie :D