Sunday, December 24, 2006

for some one with eye bags they should be sleeping more right.
nah-uh not me.
i found myself sleeping at 7+am like yesterday? or was it the day before yesterday?
i've lost count of the days.
i dont even think i know what day it is today.
and i think i ended up sleeping at 4+am this morning.
sorry qian but i fell asleep while reading your book.
and turns out that i'm not past page 200!
i'm only at like 160+ :x
i actually got off the com around 3+ cause i have NOTHING LEFT TO YOUTUBE.
i'm waiting for the rest of constantine, the lastest episode of hana kimi and death note and smosh to update their videos[go check out their christmas one HAHAHA].
and i've finished all the dramas i set out to cover and i cant think of any other shows/movies to youtube :(

any recommendations?

listening to: reason is treason- kasabian
there's a really cute part where it goes silent and they go K I LL.
great part for a sing along HAHA.

off to finish up my late lunch.
SHIT I'M GOING TO GAIN BACK THE 1KG I LOST :(
bye! :D