Thursday, December 14, 2006

ok, i didnt manage to squeeze into sajc arts for pae.
but at least i'm not in jjc like i thought i would be.
so yup i'm going to cjc science for pae.
not that bad lah i'm actually ok with cjc :D

OK it's like only 9.10am, I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP (:

edit:
i realised that i am way more sad than i thought i would be.
i was just praying so hard that i could squeeze into sajc cause people will telling me that my score still had a chance.
and if i made it into sajc for pae, i was intending to stay there after jae cause i like sajc too and i could use the loyalty points.
but oh well, now it's just all up to my Os.
and the more i think about it, the more i think i screwed up my Os.
OK THINKING TOO MUCH.

ok i shall go and eat my meepok, it's not that bad.
at least i didnt get into jjc which i originally thought i was going to and FREAKED OUT.
SNEAK ME INTO YOUR JCS AH!
rjc, hcjc, vjc, acjc and sajc hor :D
i'm thinking no one wants to sneak into cjc so sneak me in for free ah :D
goodbye!