Wednesday, December 20, 2006

HELLO!
third entry today!
i'm on a roll man.
i'm incredibly high now.
thanks to deborah khoo!
YOU CHEEKY MUFFIN.
i didnt know that you liked muse too!
i finally know someone who likes muse and it feels bloody great! :D

so yup, i updated deborah's link, checked out her blog and dropped her a thank you tag and found some pretty interesting stuff at her blog!
i kope ah :D

you are what your name says you are. or not.

A- Damn good kisser.
B- Good all around person.
C- You're wild & crazy.
D- You have one of the best personalities ever.
E- You have a nice ass.
F- People totally adore you.
G- You never let people tell you what to do.
H- You have a very good personality and looks.
I- You get hyper easily.
J- Everyone loves you.
K- You like to try new things.
L- You live to have fun.
M- Success comes easily to you.
N- You are absolutely beautiful.
O- You're an awesome person.
P- You are popular with all types of people.
Q- You are a hypocrite.
R- Sexy!
S- Easy to fall in love with.
T- You're loyal to those you love.
U- You really like to chill.
V- You are not judgemental.
W- You are very broad minded.
X- You never let people tell you what to do.
Y- One of the best bfs/gfs anyone could ask for.
Z- You're a little too hard to find.

i am
W- You are very broad minded. [not really actually. i'm homophobic remember?]
A- Damn good kisser. [i take that as a compliment with no substantial proof]
N- You are absolutely beautiful. [AW MAN THIS QUIZ SURE KNOWS HOW TO KISS ASS :D]
Y- One of the best bfs/gfs anyone could ask for. [interesting theory]
I- You get hyper easily. [MY GOD. SPOT ON!]
N- You are absolutely beautiful. [omg i get this twice! THIS QUIZ ROCKS HAHAHAHHA]


here's another one.


10 REALLY RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

i'm your worst nightmare. [did i achieve the freaky OMG I DONT DARE TO SLEEP ANYMORE effect? :D]
i lovelovelovelovelove muse
i'm currently listening to muse
i use the computer for more than 10 hours straight
i'm supposed to be trying to lose weight
i'm afraid of the dark, and heights, and frogs, and weird creepy crawling animals.
i wish i was italian, SOMETIMES, so that i can go ring matt's doorbell (:
i hate cereal
i didnt drink milk for like 10 years before i started drinking it again
i used to pretend i was britney spears. dont ask, i was young and deranged.


9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
turn into james lafferty
turn into matthew bellamy
these two ways can make up for the other seven ways

8 THINGS I CARRY / WEAR EVERYDAY

spectacles
clothing
nano
wallet
handphone
the GV complimentary passes my dad gave me cause GV keeps saying that the offer hasnt started so i'm going to keep bringing them and trying them till the offer starts.
mini bodyshop comb
free mirror thing from prom HAHAHAHA

7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME

kids
my chemical romance, long story.
the fact that at a certain point of the day, i will have to get off the com to sleep
people who cut queues
there isnt cable on the tv upstairs so i'm always too lazy to go downstairs to watch tv, i'm currently extremely deprived of television.
eyeliner, i cant apply it for nuts.
the cp mexican chicken wings commercial, it's really retarded.


6 PLACES I'VE VISITED

germany- frankfurt
italy- venice and rome
london
australia
switzerland
paris


5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE

get married
watch muse live, which i would be able to if my mum would allow me
fire a gun
not get pregnant
fly a plane/helicopter


4 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF

losing my nano
a painful death
being the cause of someone's unhappiness or pain
frogs


3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY

gain weight
touch my hair
laugh hysterically


2 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO NOW

wash the dishes next to me, my parents arent home :(
stop listening to muse and go and take a bloody shower


1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE NOW

MATTHEW BELLAMY WINS HANDS DOWN.

wow that was fun!

i almost forgot my listening to part of my entries again :(

listening to: stockholm syndrome by muse