Saturday, December 23, 2006

i feel very guilty.
very very very guilty.
how i hate the feeling of guilt eating away at your conscience.

my mum spent so much money today.
and it was all spent on me, and our food.
i was supposed to be there to help her save money, not use up her money.
for someone so stingy, i have such an incredible ability to waste money.

I HATE MY JUDGEMENT.

i dont think i'll be able to sleep just by thinking about all the money she has spent on me.
i'll start with the bags she bought for me today, then all the clothes she bought for me during these few weeks, then all the gadgets she bought for me over these few years, and all the money she spent on me during my 16 years of living.
OH MY GOD.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel so so so so guilty.
headache headache.
i shall like go rest and read a book or something.
i should get off the com to save electricity so that the bill wont be that high.
oh how the electricity bill will be so expensive because of me being on the com all the time!

:(

:(:(:(:(:(

edit:
i feel so much better now.
well my mum kept saying to me, AIYO DONT WORRY ABOUT MONEY LAH OMG CAN YOU DONT BE SO SUAKU.
something along the lines of that lah HAHAHAH.

and as a 'christmas present', muse uploaded a good quality, well arranged and acceptably[is there even such a word? sigh] designed video of city of delusion being played live at a gig in burmingham.
OMG IT WAS FANTASTIC.
matt AWESOMELY playing a modified acoustic guitar, dom smiling cheekily while shaking this tube like thing with sand inside, chris and his well deserved bass solo, a live trumpet solo by some guy and alot of footage of dom playing the drums, OH I LOVED IT :D
city of delusion was one of the songs in black holes and revelations that i liked immediately after the 1st listen and i'm so satisfied after being able to see dom play the catchy three beats inserts in the song.

and i'm also delighted over the news that many/all rock mags and critics have placed black holes and revelations in top 3 for best album 2006.
maybe different mags have placed the album at different positions in top 3, but i think top 3 is good enough :D
i absolutely love this album!
and of course the last 3 too lah, but black holes and revelations is definitely my favourite <3
but i clumsily cracked my cd cover, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WANYIN YOU DUMB SHIT :(

ok yay i think i can sleep peacefully tonight.
i love my family and muse (:
when you're still up at 3.01am watching a sad taiwan show, you tend to become abit corny :x

goodnight everyone!