Tuesday, December 05, 2006

WAH I'M LISTENING TO RAIN MAN.
HAHAHHAHA.
this should be noted down in history.

RAIN IT'S RAINING
SSSSSSSSS*sizzle* AH.

HAHAHHAHA SHIT I LOVE THIS SONG :D:D:D

wah actually i'm too tired to blog about today.
by the time i got home i was totally drained man.
i was so tired + had coffee on an empty stomach and it made me feel like vomitting until i had to drag myself home and collapse in front of my tv and barely had enough strength to turn on the tv to watch one tree hill.
i was totally shivering with hunger and my stomach was growling, roaring and shouting at the top of it's voice lah.

anyway today was a proper girls day out with qian (;
had out lunch at mos burger while we sneaked in our lemongrass drinks and hid them behind our bags.
had our haircut at the scene and we want each other's hair cut instead HAHA.
searched futile-ly for her FIREBIRD korean drama vcd with shinhwa's eric inside where he says 'do you smell something burning? my heart is burning right now.'
HAHHAHAHA WAH SHIT I REALLY LOVE THAT LINE.
HAHAHAHA.
relaxed at wisma starbucks where we sat at this normal table and eyed all the sofa seats.
when this lady got up, we or rather i CHIONGED to the sofa seat and choped it :D
wah that was fun and qian promoted her shinhwa, rain and KIM JONG KOOK songs.
HAHAHHA kim gong kook sucks qian STOP IT NO NO NO NO KIM JONG KOOK.
basically a really fun day and i laughed my ass off today :D

came home and shoved food into my mouth before i collapsed, watched my one tree hill, talked to yihui on the phone, got my songs from qian and lost to yihui's 2 times in a row in minesweeper flags.
wah i really suck at that game man.

OK TIRED ALREADY LAH.
i shall watched my love letter variety show episodes where shinhwa appears on it HEHE.
HAHA OK BYEBYE :D