Sunday, December 31, 2006

oh my god!
TYPICAL COMPLAIN TIME.

today i woke up and moved my neck and i was like $&%#$#%$@%##^%$%$.
yea it hurt damn bad.
god knows how i slept this morning but when i woke up, the left side of my neck was in shit pain.
cant turn my head and even if i kept my head super still, there's this dull pain at the left side on my neck.
:(

so i struggled out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth etc.
THEN i heard on the radio.
987fm's best rock act goes to mcr.
i was like &$&%$^#^$#^$#^$#^$#$^#
mcr doesnt even get nominated for anything in european music.
i'm anti mcr.
99% of muse fans hate mcr.

1)cause you just cant love muse and mcr equally. they are like queen and arctic monkeys.
[but there are extra points for mcr cause they are big fans of muse and thanked them for inspiring them (kiss ass-ers)]

2) muse is mcr's support band in mcr's us tour.
what the hell.
muse is just not opening band material, they are mega big stars material.
but people see it as mcr letting muse have a chance to break into us cause muse is still not that big in us.
so i'm just going to wait for muse to upstage mcr during their gigs.
cause muse's sound > mcr's sound and muse only has 3 people and none of them has fakely dyed blonde hair.
and i still wont forgive gerrard way, lead of mcr.
he got like number 8 for sexiest rock artist?
*PUKES OUT BLOOD*

ok nevermind.
enough ranting.
i shall go finish my lunch (: