Sunday, December 17, 2006

OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
christopher was in the top 4 but didnt make it to top 3.
it's like in a soccer game and the guy shoots and it's like *GASP* OMG and the ball just slips past the goal post and it's like FREAK.
i watched all 9 episodes and saw him consistently produce beautiful clothes and got all the compliments and SHIT he just fell at the last hurdle.
elizabeth hurley, the host, really likes his work and he's probably her favourite.
but ironically he got eliminated in the challege where they had to make a red carpet dress for her.
i really liked the greenish-blue colour he used and the well shaped bare back and the slit on one side with the white net-y lace thing underneath the whole dress.
but i have to admit the fabric was horrible, all stiff and unflowy.
ARGH SHIT i was so sad :(
whats worse is the top 3 people are my least favourite people.
the 2 girls inside makes clothes that i just consistently dislike, and the guy is just gay.
and the woman i didnt like the most won the competition.
and the one that i was supporting during the finals got last.
:(

nonetheless, its still a great show and i absolutely absolutely love the music they use.
some they are like straight out of my nano and others are potential songs that i want to put in :D

anyway, went for this family early christmas gathering thing.
i love getting beauty products for presents :D
but SHIT my aunt said 'oh wanyin! you are so tall now! hmm did you also get fatter?'
WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
NOW PEOPLE TELL ME I'M FAT.
:(
QIAN! LETS GO TO THE GYM AGAIN! NOW!
i'm going to make sure i drop below 50 now.
i want to reduce my weight to the bottom of my height's acceptable range.
48kg here i come!
I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT.

and i need to stop eating after 8pm.
i watched on tv about not eating after 8pm and no carbs over 6pm.
but i'm freaking eating my dinner at like 9+pm!

ok byebye (: