Sunday, December 31, 2006

hello!

the year is going to come to an end in about 2 hours time.
and i think that 2006 has been a wonderfulllllllllllll year, extremely memorable with tons of great experiences.
a precious gift that i really appreciate (:
i made many new friends, and got to know my old ones better.
and even if i have drifted from some, dont ever think that i love you all less (:

2006 is a very special year.
it's my 10th and last year in scgs, the one school that i will foreverforeverforever love and i dont think i'll ever feel such an attachment to an institution ever again.
and i was priveleged to spend it with my class- 4pr <3
it has been a jam-packed, funfilled secondary four with class activies like class cheer, dramafest, chinese talentime, clasp award, fittest class award, sports day, chinese new year decorations, prom etc and i absolutely loved every moment of it.
special thanks to my two partners- lois choa and deniseleong.
thank you for making my lessons so much more interesting and sorry if i implicated you two cause i kept talking in class HAHAHAHA.

this year has definitely been the best year of my life, so far.
it's like a little treasure box, compact with precious memories and i want to thank everyoneeeeeeeeee that made it so special for me.
i had a tremendous and unforgettable time and thanks to every single one of you for playing a part in making me so very contented with 2006.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU.
have a great 2007!
i hope that alllllllll of us will have an exciting and successful 2007 :D
and we must absolutely keep in touch cause i definitely want to see all of you again.
i'm all hyped up for the new year and i'm all set to have a great year.

new year resolutions
`be more friendly
`participate in more school activities
`effectively keep in touch with all my old friends
`make good use of the opportunity and study real hard

and to start off the new year, my room has gotten new furniture and a new arrangement.



on the right are just some big wood and glass cupboards and my full length mirror HAHAHAHA.
i'm surprised it hasnt cracked yet.
and i've also got new shoes, bag and fire engine red bottle!
triple yay :D
i'm absolutely prepared to jump right into the new year and indulge in all the great experiences awaiting me.

ok take care everyone and wanyin loves you!
HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

btw, i'm now watching beautiful life starring takuya kimura :D:D:D:D:D
it's about this hair stylist and a spunky wheel chair bound girl.
it's really nice!
ok bye! :D