Sunday, December 03, 2006

HAHA QIAN YOU SHOULD BE GIVEN A PRIZE FOR YOUR ACHIEVEMENT.
not only did qian get me into xman which i seriously thought was thrash AT FIRST, and now she's got me into shinhwa!
UNBELIEVABLE.
just a couple of hours back she was telling me about shinhwa and i was thinking like SHINHWA WTF?
but nooooooo.
after recommending me this korean variety show that they appeared on, i'm a fan!
HAHAHAHHAAHAHA.
they are damndamndamndamn funny.
i like dongwan and andy :D

and i'm now watching the xman special in germany, YAY, and shit i'm laughing like crazy.
the small eye guy SERIOUSLY just cracks me up.
but it's damn sad to see the girls try to dance when they cant.
it's SUPER SAD.
like omg so awful i dont even dare to watch because i feel sad for you.

ok i think i'm going to hardcore some xman before i sleep HAHAHHAA SHIT I CANT BELIEVE I'M HOOKED.

goodbye :D