Friday, December 15, 2006

i just received some prom pictures from michelle lai.
YEA ABIT LATE LAH, but it's ok lah :D
the point is that while looking through the prom pictures that she sent me,
there was like a group picture of our table and a picture with rachel.
although MICHELLE LAI AH your face abit black during the group picture but looking at everyone's faces, i remembered all the good old times we had together.
and i looked through my tons of prom photosand ah all the memories come flooding back.
I'LL MISS ALL OF YOU.

yea i know this is later than everyone and everyone has mentioned how they will miss the school.
i know it's not like i'll never see everyone again, although some like joan tay, jasmin wong and michele nguyen are going abroad, majority will still in singapore.
and those abroad will come back to visit!
it's just that looking through prom pictures and writing christmas cards to everyone while listening to stone sour's through glass and strays dont sleep's for blue skies get you very emo
btw if you want christmas card just say lah!
it's ok i want to give as many people as possible, dont need to send me back (:

anyway, i want to say that

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU


ALL.

I DONT CARE IF I'M MUSHY.

IF I COULD SEE YOU ALL NOW I WOULD GIVE YOU


A BIGBIG HUG.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRECIOUS EXPERIENCES


AND MEMORIES.

<3